Thursday, December 31, 2009

Yey, I think...9/11/08

Ultrasound showed good results to the tech. Her exact words were, "Well everything looks good to me, and if the placenta was still low or anything was going on I would have you come back and talk to the doctor later today, but there's not, so a report will be sent to your doctor." Yey!

Baby girl weighs 3.5Lbs so far and I saw her pudgy cheeks! FAT CHEEKS, on MY baby? I had no idea we would be able to see so much of her face. Standard anatomy scans are done at 20 weeks not approaching 30 weeks, so it makes sense, but I was shocked. She's quite beautiful if I do say so myself. Thomas charmed the tech into getting his own picture of his baby sister.

The results mean I won't be planning a C-section, but that means I get to contemplate another natural birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment