Thursday, December 31, 2009

Storm's A'brewin 10/01/08

I'm off to discover what people have been writing about the DIY movement, and try to catch up a little on where the critiques have gone in the ceramic field. It beats worrying about locating affordable organic cloth diapers, and boy are there some articulate people out there making art and posting about it online. In my corner I would like to post some brilliance of Thomas's and then some other stuff, not so brilliant.

"Walk-board," is what you walk to the beach on, makes so much more sense than boardwalk.

Baby girl is now kicking me in ways that show up through my clothes. Yes I am the woman carrying the wombat acrobat under my shirt out of the store, I swear she's paid for, wanna see my receipt?

I have to pee, almost all of the time. There's 32lbs pressing down on my inner parts. It is always an emergency, Daddy. I'm sorry, if I sneeze or snicker in the backseat of your car while I have to pee, dire things can happen.

Black town car type vehicles like to travel through the "Back way" we take to the shore. These roads are unmarked for the most part, quite wooded, parallel to NY/NJ highways & almost always empty save for pairs of shiny black expensive vehicles. Hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment