Thursday, December 31, 2009

7-9-08

I can't find my digital camera cord for PC's. My folks have a PC, which means everyone I've caught in a photo is held captive in the camera memory card until futher investigation of our last unpacked suitcase. It's a treasure trove for three year old hands, lots of computer equip, warranty info, and VERY IMPORTANT STUFF we just didn't have time to unpack and organize & left in place since it's all together. Marvelous filing system we have over here. Anyway I'm teaching a ceramic sculpture class to teens right now, having a blast, since they are great. I'm surprised at their level of enthusiasm & their discipline. I've been teaching groups of kids from inner city areas for a few years & this group from Camden blows all my other classes out of the water. Go figure. I can't wait to see how their stuff turns out. More later...I really want to do these students justice in my description and right now Thomas doesn't want to be ignored & we have to go explore some storm activity outside. Oh and Julie gave me some spectacular ribbon & I made some things & I can't wait to post the pictures. I owe my sewing beauty to her & of course my mom who lugged all the fabric & machines upstairs for me. Oh yeah & my mom struggled to maintain enough patience during my childhood (and beyond) to instill at least an ounce of patience necessary for sewing in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment