Thursday, December 31, 2009

Uninspired 9/13/08

So Thomas is cuter than ever and the baby is doing great. I'm with family and the sun is out today. I know we are ever so fortunate in the NE, as hurricane season is upon many places. I'm quarantining myself indoors, however. Something is blooming outside that causes my whole face to involuntarily scrunch up, squint the eyes, and sneeze over and over and over again. Add that to my huge preggo hormonal state & I'm a lovely dinner companion. I'm off to find some way to distract Thomas from the wilderness while sitting on my bottom. Shall we break out the playdough for the 50th time today or watch more TV?

I guess beside worrying about all of the people losing their homes to the weather patterns destroyed by global warming and the declining state of our country under the current politcal regime, the only other wonderous thing frustrating me is...how baby girl will come out of my body in 2 months or so. She will most likely do so in a similar fashion to how Thomas came out. Heard many fairy tales about natural childbirth, you know from people who are were not completely high? Time to go meditate on the positive. Sit in one yoga position that doesn't give me indigestion & hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment