Thursday, December 31, 2009

Insane Pregnant Lady Giggles in Waiting Room 9/3/08

Intake questionairre at my new OB's office.

Do you currently smoke? N
Drink alcohol? N
Have you had any prior pregnancies? Y
How many? 1
Any problems with delivery? N

Any problems with conception? Well now how can I just answer that with an N. It would need a BIG FAT NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOpe to begin to get the point across right? I feel bad for all those people out there having so much difficulty conceiving who are so much more prepared for children than me. I mean who in their right mind would get pregnant while abroad while completely unemployed and uninsured while trying to wrangle their first surprise who's just about to turn 3? I love my son dearly, but anyone within a mile of us in the grocery store will probably reconsider their contraceptive options for at least a minute. I won't go into detail about how this happened to us, but I think we're going to not only keep separate sock drawers, but separate closets as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment