Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cuteness 7-30-08

The headliner today is Thomas. We gave him a neck massager to play with today, a little vibrating kidney bean shaped thing that when turned on will spin around on the floor, make loud vibrating noise, and basically provides hours of uninterrupted fun akin to but better than the 24 hour a day PBS cartoon station on cable...

Okay so he started using the little toy as a sander on the dining room table. It was annoying, but then he moved it to his head. I saw an opportunity to make the idea of haircutting fun by playing barber. No, he wasn't going for it, then to avoid the dining room table sanding again, my mom suggested he try shaving, just like daddy does with the clippers, and the response?

"Nuuuooooouuuu, it makes my nose shiver when I do that."

And he showed us, and said, "See my nose is shivering when I do that. It shivers my nose."

No comments:

Post a Comment